The purpose and scope of Angel House is to provide a clean, safe environment to help men and women recover from Alcoholism and Addiction. Angel House allows the individual to attend AA, CA and NA meetings. We are a structured sober living environment allowing the clients to become reacquainted with society.
- The structure of Angel House is to allow the individual a chance to adjust to living, working and attending meetings in a clean, sober environment.
- The sobriety requirements are a minimum of two weeks clean and sober. Exceptions are made on an individual basis to be decided by the director of Angel House.
- Angel House has several locations, two in North Hollywood and two in Van Nuys. These are separate men or women facilities.
- Angel house regularly schedules in-house AA meetings.
- Angel House is managed by sober and recovered individuals who can better understand and help the client's needs.
- A large number of our clients are referred to us through many other community resource programs.
For more information, please contact: